Saturday 19 April 2014

LAST MEETING'

                                                  

                     

                           
Untying your hair,
                           kiss on your lips
                           described what lust was
                           for you by me !

She rang up my mother’s phone to confirm if I had reached home or not .

We broke up, because we were intolerable to each other , no matter how much we loved each other .
At 4 in the evening, doorbell rang and she stood beside the gate, in a pink t-shirt and white shorts and we went to her house !
We both stared hard and tears ran from both of our eyes and came close to each other .
She licked, bit my lips and I’d just put my hand on her back enjoying the moment knowing it is our last meeting .
I pulled her back from me because I knew this was not the thing to happen, the more I will spend time with her,
the more I will be wanting her . I walked away from her, and she walked and her hand hit my face .


Yes she’d slapped me hard just to make me remember that still I was her P____
 
Yes this was the name she’d given me . ( though I cannot mention that stupid name) .
We played with each other tongue’s and kissed like it was our last kiss , Yeah it was .

She unbuttoned my shirt and I pulled her t-shirt off and unhooked the strap .
She smelt so good that evening !
Yes it was that perfume which I’d bought for her, saving money since 3.5 months because she wanted it as her birthday gift, costing me around 15000 bucks.
She was looking so gorgeous naked  and looking for something to cover herself but I hugged her .
The warmth of her body, her long breaths , I was feeling them .
She climb onto me digging her nails into my back and her teeth’s hurting my ear .
We went upstairs to her room just to make memories that would be needed in future just to remember how beautiful was this phase of time we spent with each other.
So patiently we made out , had we done this before?
Or it was just the lust and today we made love patiently .
I asked myself silently seeing the love bites on her body.
She looked gorgeous .


                              
Why you left so early from school today ?

She asked me .


I looked into her eyes kissed her on her lips and she responded me well .



She didn’t asked me that question again, maybe she got the answer , or it was me who didn’t wanted to waste even a single second answering to that stupid question. 
We recalled each and every moment we’d spent with each other , the classroom kiss, how a teacher scolded me cause I
just wanted to meet her , picnic from our school , and our dates at cafĂ© coffee day.
There’s a lot more but it doesn’t  seems to be perfect for this post .

We finally woke up from bed and ran towards the kitchen to feed our stomach .
She demanded to make pasta for her, as I only knew to make pasta . ( I make delicious pasta though )
Tears rolled from her eyes because we were not able to meet again , I controlled myself and made her smile by doing all those
stupid acts I’d done before .
I did not knew how to love , until she came into my life .
From a carefree guy she made me realize my responsibilities towards my career , family and most important towards her .
We finished with the pasta and drove in her car .



Where? She asked .
Anywhere you wish , I said .


CCD,C.P ! From where our story started, she took me there .
Hiding from her, I was trying and controlling my emotions and succeeded until a chocolate cake approached our table and it was written,
‘ILOVEYOUSOVERYMUCH’
I failed to control my emotion and she sat beside me, controlled me and after that a huge amount of cake was there in my mouth which she forcibly had put in my mouth so that I could concentrate on my cake and not on my tears .
She kissed on my cheek clicking a photograph.
Shared only one cappuccino just to make sure we did not miss any moment which we’d spent earlier with each other .
                           


We left and I accelerated the car swiftly through Delhi roads , and reached my place .
Isn’t it early? She asked
Few hours more, please she requested .
I knew if we spend some more time with each other , then again those daily fights,
ringing phone endlessly and worrying about each other and after all that we will break up.
I reversed the car and parked at a nearby park and we sat on the bench where we’d carved out our names .
I made her understand what will happen if we stay with each other an hour or more .
She got my point , and without uttering a word from her mouth she kissed me hard on lips , and bit them.
My lips were bleeding .
                              

Time had come for us to bid goodbye for a good cause .

For our better future, for our own cause !
I was her weakness and so she was mine .
I hugged her tightly and kissed on her forehead , expressing love in a gentleman’s style .
We promised we would not meet again, nor keep any contact .
And after so many years we did not broke our promise !

*WE WERE NOT A COUPLE BUT A TEAM TOGETHER DARLING*   :*

And thanks for teaching me how to kiss :)



No comments:

Post a Comment